Water Damage Timeline for How SERVPRO Mitigates Water in Springdale
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread.
- An odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Bio-hazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically. Replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and contaminants can pose serious risks to occupants.
SERVPRO of Fayetteville/Springdale should be your first choice for any residential or commercial restoration needs. Our team of professionals is trained to assess the damage and potential threats, extract and contain the affected area, dry, and restore your property to preloss condition.
SERVPRO of Fayetteville/Springdale is available 24/7 by calling 479-318-6774.
To learn more about our IICRC certifications, click here.
For more about SERVPRO of Fayetteville/Springdale