Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Discovering a mold colony growing in your home can be a stressful, or even frightening experience. Encountering soft mounds of airy growth under a damp cabinet or dark and dense, spongy masses covering corners causes panic in many homeowners. Microbial activity often means the destruction of property and possible health effects.
Our Mold Removal Specialist (MRS) realizes all the dangers, and the myths, surrounding mold. IICRC training teaches proper mold containment methods, a necessary step in mold remediation. Preventing any mold or spores from spreading protects your home from possible future colonization. From start to finish, physical barriers and air scrubbers assist us in carrying out the process.
To further protect your property, we use the latest in technology to detect microbial activity and its source of water. Eliminating the availability of moisture thwarts microbial activity by literally starving it into inactivity.
While we can remove a vast majority of mold and spores, complete elimination is an impossibility because microbes continuously enter your home on clothing, pets, and anything else brought inside. Controlling the moisture level in your home is key to successful mold control after remediation.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (479) 419-5544
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Fayetteville/Springdale?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (479) 419-5544
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Fayetteville/Springdale is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Fayetteville community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2000 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: