Causes of House Fire in Your Springdale Home
Fires are often the result of negligence or irresponsible behavior. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) smoking is among the most common causes of house fire. Negligent smoking habits lead to the majority of these fires. People sometimes discard hot ashes into a trash can. The paper products in the can ignite, creating a small fire. The fire spreads to other flammable products in the bathroom, creating a larger fire. While the fire itself maybe contained to the bathroom. The smoke can travel through the entire house, creating a large and expensive cleaning and restoration project.
If your Springdale home experiences a bathroom fire, call SERVPRO of Fayetteville, Springdale, and North Washington County. An IICRC certified fire restoration technician will arrive at your home. They will assess the damage and reassure you this will be taken care of. The technicians start by removing the water from your home. Yes, there is water from extinguishing the fire and it needs to be extracted to lessen any more damage. Removing the soot and fire scarring is next. Our technicians are trained to use the correct products and techniques in restoring your home. Removing the smoke smell from your home is the final step. When complete, your home looks "Like it never even happened."
If you experience a fire, SERVPRO of Fayetteville, Springdale, and North Washington County should be your first choice for any residential or commercial restoration needs. Our team of professionals is trained to assess the damage and potential threats, contain the affected area, dry, and restore your property to preloss condition. SERVPRO of Fayetteville, Springdale, and North Washington County is available 24/7 by calling 479-419-5544.